Server hardware for Sarge

From: Siju George (sgeorge.ml_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/31/05

    Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:10:21 +0530
    To: Debian User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

    Hi all,

    Could some one please recommend a fully supported Server hardware from
    vendors such as IBM, Dell, HP etc. I 've been running servers on amd
    athlon till now but am presently in need of some server class
    hardware. looking forward for some good recommendations.

    Thankyou so much

    Kind Regards

    Siju

    • RE: HELP!!!!
      ... server in repair mode since the SBS server is DC that method will lost many ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Changing internal IP range on SBS2000
      ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check ... this IP is the main connection of the server box. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: IIS logs for Exchange/OMA Access
      ... "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Administration". ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the ... <Server Error in '/MobileAdmin' Application. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: SBS 2003 loses internet connection regularly after apllying SP
      ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the ... Exchange SP-2 patch I now recall the this Server crashed. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Allocated Memory Alerts & Mem Usage vs. VM Size
      ... we don't recommend to /3 GB switch to SBS 2003. ... Small Business Server 2003 Partner Chat ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)