mountvirtfs

Hi,

I just did an apt-get upgrade and I got the following message:

Configuration file `/etc/init.d/mountvirtfs'
==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
What would you like to do about it ? Your options are:
Y or I : install the package maintainer's version
N or O : keep your currently-installed version
D : show the differences between the versions
Z : background this process to examine the situation
The default action is to keep your current version.

I am running testing/unstable with a 2.6.8 kernel.

Should I keep the original version or accept the package maintainers
version?

Thanks

--
Glenn Meehan <glenn.meehan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Installation of software, and security. . .
    ... installation in Windows and various package managers. ... A setup.exe program coded by some third party such as Real Networks ... A .msi Microsoft Installer package is unpacked, and a script coded by ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: dist-upgrade problem (was Re: /etc/modutils/0keep: line 9: keep: command not found)
    ... Reading package fields... ... i t does not have execute permission ... installation script returned error exit status 100. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Trying to get PackMan to install GCC
    ... A repository can be tested consistent (ie all dependencies of all programs ... control, but RISC OS shared libraries (which are essentially ready, just ... Additional filecan describe what the package manager ... Readmes after installation, or the app needs to do something sensible on ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... >, and who is going to supply this documentation. ... > is a package with the common man pages for the thousand odd common commands ... tell me, as an installation option for some large packages, what was ... >>a set of commands and 'man' pages, could produce such a directory to make it ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Question about configuration management/system auditing.
    ... configurations, etc. ... I know Linux has a package manager and some things can be derived from ... I run the script very shortly after installation and then ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)