mountvirtfs

Hi,

I just did an apt-get upgrade and I got the following message:

Configuration file `/etc/init.d/mountvirtfs'
==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
What would you like to do about it ? Your options are:
Y or I : install the package maintainer's version
N or O : keep your currently-installed version
D : show the differences between the versions
Z : background this process to examine the situation
The default action is to keep your current version.

I am running testing/unstable with a 2.6.8 kernel.

Should I keep the original version or accept the package maintainers
version?

Thanks

--
Glenn Meehan <glenn.meehan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>