Cron and at behavior in X
- From: ke6isf <ke6isf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:39:47 -0800 (PST)
Using Sarge, current updates.
Based on conversations I've had on the IRC channel, I know that entering a
line into crontab such as 'x-app:0.0' will fire off an X application
without returning an error that it can't find a display, or similarly if I
set DISPLAY=:0.0 at the top of the crontab. Am I correct then in assuming
that this behavior will be the same if I do something similar for an at
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: device discovery question before doing a motherboard upgrade.
- Next by Date: Re: Sieve client
- Previous by thread: Re: device discovery question before doing a motherboard upgrade.
- Next by thread: Multiple Installes