Re: Firefox always prints landscape
- From: Kent West <westk@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:05:35 -0600
Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 12:07 -0600, Kent West wrote:I don't find an "/etc/paper.config", but my "/etc/papersize" does have "letter" in it.
I just found ~/.lpoptions in my home directory, and in it was a section that said "orientation-requested=4"; I changed this to 1, and now I'm getting portrait printouts instead of landscape. Woot! (Of course, I haven't tried printing from OO.o, etc, so I may have hosed up something else.)
I don't know how this file was generated, or what 1 or 4 means, or where this file got the idea I wanted this setting to be 4, but I believe I'm getting closer to solving my issue.
The printout seems a little low on the page, but I think I'll worry about that another day.
have you checked
/etc/paper.config has the options, id assume 'US-Letter' for you.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: would dpkg --ignore-deps likely clear this bottleneck?
- Next by Date: Re: Will wine|win4lin|VMWare save my XP bacon?
- Previous by thread: Re: would dpkg --ignore-deps likely clear this bottleneck?
- Next by thread: Re: Will wine|win4lin|VMWare save my XP bacon?