Today's disaster with xorg update
- From: Anthony Campbell <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:10:58 +0100
After today's upgrade on Sid, X will no longer come up.
The error message says: Fatal server error: could not open default font
The x fonts are still there however. Anyone else seeing this?
Anthony Campbell - ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian
http://www.acampbell.org.uk (blog, book reviews,
on-line books and sceptical articles)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Odd mouse behaviour under Sarge / KDE
- Next by Date: Re: newbie question on finding and keeping customized files with dpkg or apt
- Previous by thread: Hardware Wiki
- Next by thread: Re: Today's disaster with xorg update