- From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:40:32 -0700
As many users probably know, dpkg-reconfigure can be used to reconfigure
installed packages. In some cases, such as locales and alsa-base, it
also opens a series of text-based dialogs to guide you through possible
Does anyone know if there is a definititve list of which packages are
reconfigured through a dialog? I can make a list of about a dozen off
the top of my head, but I'm sure there must be more.
Thanks for any help that people can suggest,
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7177
Burnaby, BC, Canada
"Like a child that needs protection for whom its mother prays,
Through a world that needs correction, we wander all our days
Wild to make our mark"
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Social Contract
- Next by Date: Re: amavisd-new: impossible to run in sid?
- Previous by thread: daylight savings error on reboot
- Next by thread: Re: dpkg-reconfigure list