Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs
- From: Jon Dowland <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:07:18 +0100
At 1150162787 past the epoch, Ron Johnson wrote:
Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
For good or bad, I shifted from firefox to konqueror
just because of this stupid (IMHO) gtk issue.
If KDE is your DE, then it's a great idea. If your WM/DE
is based on gtk, though, you're adding a lot of extra
overhead loading both the gtk & qt/KDE libraries.
It's a shame that people still think of this as a concern:
For the vast majority of people, I'd suggest that using
GTK-apps or QT-apps in mutual exclusion is a serious case of
premature optimisation and such people are missing out on
some truly great software.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: No Images in Mozilla
- Next by Date: Re: No Images in Mozilla
- Previous by thread: Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs
- Next by thread: Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs