Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs
- From: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:50:50 +1000
Marc Wilson wrote:
On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 08:44:11PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:If you want to fork the library, and convince app writers to use it.
Gnome and company realized that they couldn't fork GTK... no one would pay
attention. Instead they co-opted it.
Does this help?
which then points to
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: How to share the apt cache
- Next by Date: Re: intel 945GM video card
- Previous by thread: Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs
- Next by thread: Audio CD problems..