Re: Force kill a process?
- From: Hans du Plooy <koffiejunkielistlurker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:37:27 +0200
On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 16:29 +0300, Linas Žvirblis wrote:
"kill -9 3123 18183 19079" maybe?Doesn't seem to do anything
I'm not exactly in a position to restart the server.
What do you mean? You are not the owner of the process? In that case you
will not be able to kill it in the first place.
I'm root. I know rebooting the box sorts it out, but I cannot do that
right now - people are using it...
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Force kill a process?
- Next by Date: Re: Force kill a process?
- Previous by thread: Re: Force kill a process?
- Next by thread: Re: Force kill a process?