trn and leafnode
- From: Kirk Fort <kirk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:35:22 -0400
I have installed leafnode to act as a proxy to my ISP's nntp server.
When attempting to start the newsreader trn it pauses for several
moments and then exits with the error,
"Unexpected close of server socket."
If I telnet to localhost nttp I get
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.11.5 running at
localhost.localdomain (my fqdn: *myip*)
slrn works as expected. I am running x86 Sid. Thanks in advance.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Laptop freeze after 'end current session' or 'shutdown'
- Next by Date: Re: Laptop freeze after 'end current session' or 'shutdown'
- Previous by thread: alsalib
- Next by thread: Really stupid mutt question