Re: Error 21
- From: Mihira Fernando <mihiratheace@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:14:14 +0700
Kelly Clowers wrote:
Hmm, this thread is getting off topic. Joe, I am sorry I don't have any
insight on the Grub error 21. The info Mihira Fernando asked for earlier
might help us help you figure it out. Anyway, good luck from a former
northwest Montana resident ;-)
I believe the actual problem is solved. I saw a post to that effect by the OP. This thread has been OT since then.
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.
Jamie: When in doubt, blow up a planet.
Kiva: It's an 80 foot robot, if we can't see it, absolutely it's not here.
Glorft Technician: Unnecessary use of force in capturing the Earthers has been approved.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Email programs that work.
- Next by Date: Re: IMAP clients and servers with SASL DIGEST-MD5
- Previous by thread: Re: Error 21
- Next by thread: Re: Error 21