Re: cpu freq scaling stopped working
- From: Z F <mail4me9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 05:23:29 -0700 (PDT)
I do not know if this is related, but I had a similar problem.
What happened is that (for unknown to me reasons) cpufreq could
not get the status of ac on or off
this lead to the situation when cpufreq could not find relevant
rules to apply. As a result, it was not working.
To resolve the issue, I installed sensors package and asked cpufreq
to check the voltage on the 12V power line. If it were between 0 and
it would act as if the power is ON. This solved the problem.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Dialog Example
- Next by Date: Re: video mode switch broken after recent upgrade
- Previous by thread: cpu freq scaling stopped working
- Next by thread: ISSUE: unifont & crappy non proportional georgian glyphs.