Re: Dual boot on Dell X300

A suggestion.

Check your BIOS settings to make sure USB boot is at the top of the boot
order.

  • Fwd: AgentFeedback
    ... would and could address this suggestion; ... with my old ISP and their SMPT mail server. ... was seriously considering canceling your ISP service ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Are you also tired of the AOL guy?
    ... those 'problems' you claim to have with FreeBSD 5.3. ... my suggestion is that you team up with Dag-Erling Smorgrav. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • my l2tp connection stopped
    ... ms-dns 8.8.8.8 ... Any suggestion will be appreciated. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Debian Sarge on SATA
    ... I recently bought myself a new PC (HP Pavilion a1320n) with a SATA drive. ... that there is an issue with the 2.4 kernel and I know that it is supposed to work with the 2.6 kernel. ... I also tried to change the BIOS settings, as some articles recommended, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian Sarge on SATA