Re: Kernel panic on Dell with Debian

Yes, I was on this way: initrd.

But when compiled the new kernel with --initrd parameter, it seems that the initrd isn't in the package.
Also, I ran the mkinitrd -o output, and the command doesn't create the output file and doesn't report me any mistakes.

So, any suggestions about how to create this initrd?

Very thanks for your help.