Re: Linux app similar to TypeIt4Me on OS X?

On Sat, 2006-12-02 at 20:06 +0100, Brian Durant wrote:
I am trying to win back as much of the functionality as possible that
I had under Mac OS X, before I started using Debian i386. I am looking
for a Linux app with similar functionality to TypeIt4Me:

http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/6908

Does anyone have any ideas???

Many apps, such as Emacs has this built in, for others, such as gedit,
plugins exist.

Sadly, I'm not aware of any application that adds support for this in
every app.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson

  • Re: N-Tier Design Question?
    ... but sharing the same class definition. ... > I understand exactly what you are saying, but when I spoke of Business ... >> organizes and maintains all functionality for a single user of your app. ...
  • Re: Loading VB files?
    ... How 'bout finding something that'll get VB6 source from an app it ... does it take to start the first dotNet app of the day?... ... functionality", mmmkay? ... tells me these "knowledge or skills" are about 15 years behind... ...
  • Re: [kde] Why KDE4 is called KDE?
    ... That is an insane amount of work to add a console app. ... I've found it quite easy to customize, ... parallel functionality -- with at least close to parallel lack of ... based not on colors or functionless eye candy like the plasmoid. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Architectural feedback
    ... > bank branches absolutely must be able to function with a failed server (or ... This means a lot of functionality is duplicated on ... >> core app must reside on the client or may be run from the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: [Alsa-devel] OSS driver removal, 2nd round (v2)
    ... or switching output mode/device without restarting apps or rewritting ... and every Windows app I've used has a configuration option to ... Is there any problem to imagine an abstract sound device which virtually ... and its functionality is far from perfect. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)