Re: Aptitude - Removing Unwanted Holds

Hi,

Thanks. It looks like you've solved my problem, and farthermore
provided guidance for avoding new problems of the same kind.

I apologize for troubling the list with what turned out to be an RTFM
question. I'm afraid I'm a bit of an old fogey - I do 'man <whatever>'
and 'man -k <whatever>', and if that provides anything, I assume
that's all there is, short of an explicit pointer elsewhere.