Re: Preferred Mirrors for Apt
- From: Jochen Schulz <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:58:37 +0100
However, with the scheme I propose, all Debian packages would be taken care
of. Other stuff like qmail, systemimage, stuff that one needs a repository
other than Debian's own mirrors, would need be explicitely listed.
This is the current situation. IIRC, the installer even presents a list
of mirrors from which you may choose one. Non-Debian archives are never
autmatically added to sources.list.
After the millenium I would tell lies only to those who deserved them.
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: sarge->etch upgrade hits dependency hell
- Next by Date: Re: Are lilo and grub compatible?
- Previous by thread: Re: Preferred Mirrors for Apt
- Next by thread: 7 Day Notice