Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!
- From: Oleg Verych <olecom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 07:20:07 +0000 (UTC)
27-01-2007, Ron Johnson:
On 01/27/07 00:57, Oleg Verych wrote:
26-01-2007, Piotr Dziubinski пишет:
I'm very irritated and disappointed with your policy! Why?
I've used various Linux distributions for 8 years. I've been using Debian
for the last 6 months, but today I changed my mind!
Poor man ;) Seriously, i've had enough from mozilla/firefox looooong
ago: screen, lynx, slrn, mutt are my friends.
See? No hands... ups X Window, it's magic!
So, what's it like in 1994? :)
Not at all! Unless this is irony, i can talk about what i've got finally.
In short: keyboard has almoust all keys in function(not 3 or 5 ;), there are may
kinds of terminal emulators: getty/linux, xterm and such, offtopic
So, it's very flexible, reliable, client independent. Maximum, what i
needed from X were: blackbox(with bbkeys) and 4-5 desktops, like
gettys in text mode. Everything else was the same, except, maybe, xpdf.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: A simple question FORK! Something that bugs me about net-installs and security
- Next by Date: Re: A simple question FORK! Something that bugs me about net-installs and security
- Previous by thread: Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!
- Next by thread: Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!