Re: Same Questions? (REALLY OT: News Flash)

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 04:05:10PM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 12:53 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
these OT threads are just the water-cooler break after a long
morning of churning out widgets. We all get together and thump on
each other for a while before getting back to work. It keeps the
interest up for those of us who spend a lot of time on here
answering the same questions over and over...

What do you mean? I've never seen the same questions over and over
and over and over and over and over again.

Especially not about VMware or Smooth upgrades... Especially not
anything about Burning a sponge in a microwave. Maybe one or two
questions about proprietary video card binary blobs... but that is
it. All I see mostly now, are very well thought out, well written,
eloquent and unique questions. Of course about new, never seen
before and challenging problems.

right?

NO! WRONG!

ROFLOL!

Oh, let me do it!
<AOLer>
Me. too!
</AOLer>

(and that last may be a good idea in its own right)

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs

  • Re: Same Questions? (REALLY OT: News Flash)
    ... of churning out widgets. ... We all get together and thump on each other ... questions about proprietary video card binary blobs... ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: REALLY OT: News Flash
    ... these OT threads are just the water-cooler break after a long morning ... of churning out widgets. ... We all get together and thump on each other ...
    (Debian-User)
  • change tk fonts, how?