Re: sarge/woody upgrade - boot problem

  • Fw: Errors on upgrading from etch to lenny
    ... Notice, please, that no such errors came out when upgrading from etch to lenny with amd64. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Configurable files and functions
    ... sarge 3.1. ... A configuration file, by its very nature, means that it can be edited, ... I do plan to upgrade to Etch as soon as it is the stable ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The sad demise of an etch.