Re: middle clicking in iceweasel dialogs doesn't work

  • Re: Firefox/Iceweasels weird close/quit behaviour
    ... Booting linux-image-2.6.18 with a USB disk attached is broke. ... Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Command Line (was Re: a dumb query? pls humor me)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Firefox/Iceweasels weird close/quit behaviour
    ... the items in the taskbar:(). ... Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian User List
    ... I see that more or less on IRC (Because it's so fast moving ... Unfortunately, GNU/Linux is not something ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: CLI tools for checking out CDROM drive
    ... but now I find that the cdplayer just says "no disc". ... When I put a disc in the green light comes on for a bit, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)