Re: Dell SC1435 [PEBCAK SOLVED]

Hello,

apart from being to dumb to download the right iso image in the first place I wanted to confirm that this Box works just fine with etch (as the initial answer indicated, just in case someone finds this and worries)

/martin

    (Debian-User)
  • AW: Virus
    ... Did you download it from one of the mirrors? ... i want to install Debian testing ... Load down the iso Image and burn a CD, put it in my Windows PC.... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: System maintenance
    ... >> not install them, or to update, download and install all without ... > With Etch there will be more updates. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: debootstrap etch unknown key
    ... I still have a box in the corner running Etch. ... I'd installed from CDs I'd downloaded from the Debian download site, ... If you could suggest where I might check, I could tell the OP what this installation believes the key ID to be. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: debootstrap etch unknown key
    ... and then fetch that manually (it may still be on keyservers etc). ... I still have a box in the corner running Etch. ... installed from CDs I'd downloaded from the Debian download site, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)