Re: Fetchmail Problems

  • Re: Fetchmail Problems
    ... mail spool (waits there if bug in maildrop script) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fetchmail Problems
    ... mail spool (waits there if bug in maildrop script) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re(2): POP3 in Debian
    ... fetchmail can not deliver to mbox. ... POP3 server is accepting one blank and not two. ... If this is bug on Debian package which is a bit too tight than what RFC ... maybe complain to ISP or Zimba POP3 server developer. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: exim4 -> local mailboxes
    ... > and I want that that fetchmail give the mails to exim4. ... > And then, I want that that exim4 forwards the mails to procmail, but I ...
    (Debian-User)
  • upgrade? broke exim4
    ... That was 2 days ago and since I've rebooted exim4 can't connect to ... 127.0.0.1:25 hence fetchmail can't transfer inbound mail. ... fetchmail: POP3> LIST 1 ... SMTP connect to localhost failed ...
    (Debian-User)