Re: Fetchmail Problems

  • Re: Fetchmail Problems
    ... mail spool (waits there if bug in maildrop script) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fetchmail Problems
    ... mail spool (waits there if bug in maildrop script) ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re(2): POP3 in Debian
    ... fetchmail can not deliver to mbox. ... POP3 server is accepting one blank and not two. ... If this is bug on Debian package which is a bit too tight than what RFC ... maybe complain to ISP or Zimba POP3 server developer. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: exim4 -> local mailboxes
    ... > and I want that that fetchmail give the mails to exim4. ... > And then, I want that that exim4 forwards the mails to procmail, but I ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: exim4: how to handle other addresses on my ISP?
    ... My ISP is ... Outgoing email goes to a smarthost. ... is pulled in by fetchmail and handed off to exim4. ... fetchmail on my machine should eventually grab it and pass it to exim4 here. ...
    (Debian-User)