Re: Command line wave player
- From: "Eric d'Alibut" <eric.halibut@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:41:15 -0400
Oops; went off-list by mistake.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric d'Alibut <eric.halibut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 8, 2007 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: Command line wave player
To: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx>
On 5/8/07, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Translation: "really excellent."
Is this some sort of Weird Youth Slang?
SERIOUSLY though, no, it's a bit of Bostonian slang. Not from the
'paak the caar in Haavaad Yaaad' bunch (think Kennedys), but from the
"Christ the Sox played wicked pissah tonight!" bunch.
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely
because I have a pet halibut?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?
- Next by Date: Re: Affecting Institutional Change (Yeah Right)
- Previous by thread: Re: Command line wave player
- Next by thread: Re: Command line wave player