Yahoo chat client for Debian

i noticed this: http://www.phrozensmoke.com/projects/pyvoicechat/index.php

it is GPL-ed: http://www.phrozensmoke.com/projects/pyvoicechat/license.php

Debian repositories do not have any Yahoo Chat client. Can we have
"Gyach Enhanced" in Debian ?

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/

  • Re: has your squeeze ever crashed?
    ... besides I often see "XID collision, trouble ahead" though it rarely ... When you step out of the Debian repositories you do open yourself up to problems. ... Why not install flash from the official repositories instead? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian multimedia repository
    ... compiled differently from the ones in the Debian repositories. ... It may not even be possible to resolve them. ... "Christian Marillat" site:lists.alioth.debian.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: nvidia vs. nv drivers
    ... >> NVidia driver is to download and install their package rather than whats ... > The binary nvidia module is available in the debian repositories. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Which virtualization is the best for Debian?