RAW image file

Hi,

What kind of applications can open and use RAW image file created by
digital cameras? Does such applications exist for Linux?

Thanks,

--
Bernard

  • Re: RAW image file
    ... What kind of applications can open and use RAW image file created by ... Does such applications exist for Linux? ... See the article DEEP IMAGES in the July issue of Linux Journal. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Programming Robots
    ... Aside from all the commercial kits are there serious Linux ... applications that he should consider? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Linux Applications for OS X
    ... I hear that you can get most Linux applications installed for OS X. ... If you're willing to live with an ancient version of GNOME (the version in Fink) or build GNOME yourself against Apple's X11. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Big Mac Hoax 2: "OS X is Unix"
    ... moving from OS X to Linux I would also have to relearn... ... * We disagree as to which OS, OS X or Ubuntu, has a more consistent UI. ... Applications are, by their nature, system-wide files. ... * Standard OS X software packages have no dependency issues. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Linux Applications for OS X
    ... I hear that you can get most Linux applications installed for OS X. ... If you're willing to live with an ancient version of GNOME or build GNOME yourself against Apple's X11. ... You just named a large portion of the *nix apps with specific Mac ports, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)