Re: [OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 09:03:28 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Florian Kulzer wrote:

[...]

I tried iceweasel 2.0.0.1+dfsg-2 ( I am behind in my Sid upgrade...) and
user agent string "IE 6.0 WinXP".

However, non functionality of buttons only showed up *after* filling out of
all the fields correctly. (The reason I mentioned the CURP and RFC fields)

Before that the appropriate dialogs kept appearing. Only after completing
the form did the buttons do nothing in iceweasel and konqueror.

OK, then I had misunderstood your earlier email. I assumed you had
trouble right from the beginning and I thought that I had found a way
around that.

BTW, regarding your other recent message in this thread: I was not the
one who suggested to try Opera, Octavio Alvarez came up with this idea.

Florian |

  • Re: file not found - hardware, fs, or driver problem?
    (Debian-User)
  • What is this!!!!!
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Windows domain user in Linux
    ... the reason i added that. ... An impersonated user that can access/read/delete your system files. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Php5 error message
    ... The reason for my question here is that this is a vanilla php5 install ... I didn't check for a bug. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fatal server error: xf86OpenConsole: Cannot find a free VT
    ... must have changed it for reason I can't remember now). ... changed it back to run level 2 and will try the ati driver again to ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)