Re: [OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!
- From: Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:17:38 +0200
On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 09:03:28 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Florian Kulzer wrote:
I tried iceweasel 188.8.131.52+dfsg-2 ( I am behind in my Sid upgrade...) and
user agent string "IE 6.0 WinXP".
However, non functionality of buttons only showed up *after* filling out of
all the fields correctly. (The reason I mentioned the CURP and RFC fields)
Before that the appropriate dialogs kept appearing. Only after completing
the form did the buttons do nothing in iceweasel and konqueror.
OK, then I had misunderstood your earlier email. I assumed you had
trouble right from the beginning and I thought that I had found a way
BTW, regarding your other recent message in this thread: I was not the
one who suggested to try Opera, Octavio Alvarez came up with this idea.
Regards, | http://users.icfo.es/Florian.Kulzer
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Tolles Angebot!
- Next by Date: Geoff, Thanks for the info.
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!