Re: [OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 09:03:28 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Florian Kulzer wrote:

[...]

I tried iceweasel 2.0.0.1+dfsg-2 ( I am behind in my Sid upgrade...) and
user agent string "IE 6.0 WinXP".

However, non functionality of buttons only showed up *after* filling out of
all the fields correctly. (The reason I mentioned the CURP and RFC fields)

Before that the appropriate dialogs kept appearing. Only after completing
the form did the buttons do nothing in iceweasel and konqueror.

OK, then I had misunderstood your earlier email. I assumed you had
trouble right from the beginning and I thought that I had found a way
around that.

BTW, regarding your other recent message in this thread: I was not the
one who suggested to try Opera, Octavio Alvarez came up with this idea.

Florian |