Re: What Can I Play With an Radeon X1300 All in Wonder PCIe 256Megs GDDR3

On Thu July 12 2007 10:10, Orestes leal wrote:
Hi, Folks,

Mi Question it's, With this card and the fglrx driver to the latest update,
and 512 megs of ram Can I I play Doom3, or similars in ETCH?

I assume yes. My desktop has an nvidia card I can play doom and the like. I
have an ati card in my laptop but I have never played games with it, but with
the ati driver installed it does give a nice clear image.

  • Re: [opensuse] ATI radeon 7500, fglrx, and compiz under 10.3
    ... I read somewhere that it is not compatible with the fglrx driver. ... The automatic setup chose the driver module "radeon" for my card. ... command compiz just worked, a little slow but it works. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] ATI radeon 7500, fglrx, and compiz under 10.3
    ... And indeed glxgears runs correctly without any xgl installation. ... I read somewhere that it is not compatible with the fglrx driver. ... The automatic setup chose the driver module "radeon" for my card. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Whats with the ATI, fglrx drivers in FC11
    ... What's with the ATI, ... Using a ATI RV280 Radeon 9200SE AGP card have they done away with ... drivers for this card? ... I don't see any fglrx driver in FC12 repo. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Whats with the ATI, fglrx drivers in FC11
    ... What's with the ATI, ... Using a ATI RV280 Radeon 9200SE AGP card have they done away with ... drivers for this card? ... I don't see any fglrx driver in FC12 repo. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ASUS A7V880
    ... | worth, in windows the screen goes into funny corrupt mode, a bit like ... | the old VGA screens did if you tried a too high resolution on them. ... I'm not sure which video card you have but have you looked here? ... I have an asus K8V SE and the fglrx driver works fine for my ATI Radeon 9550 ...
    (Debian-User)