Re: MSI PC60G wireless adaptor problem

[ Please turn off the html mails and wrap your lines at a width of 72
characters. ]

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 03:00:35 -0700, I M wrote:
Hi.

I recently bought a MSI PC60G wireless card and i am experiencing
problem with configuring it on debian etch.I googled up and i found
that it uses Ralink chipset and i got Ralink RT61 driver for linux.
I managed to configure and install the driver .. but can't get
connected.Both Wlassistent and gnome-network admin tool recognize the
card...connect to the network ,recieves the SSID but when trying to
dhcp(dhclient connect to achieve addresses) both fail.The AP is
configured with dhcp and as far as i know i think it's a Mircosoft
dhcp server.Could this be the problem? I tryed it on windows xp and
it's working just fine.Can somebody help me?

Please execute the following two commands (e.g. in a Gnome terminal) and
post the output:

dmesg | egrep 'eth|rt61'

/sbin/iwconfig

Florian |