Re: How to make phone call using modem in Linux

I have checked wvdial and have use minicom before.
wvdial seems to used to dialup connect, not to make phone call
I have used minicom to handle some circuit (it's likely to HyperTerminal on
Windows), I think this can be use to dial because it handle modem with AT
commands. If I know AT commands, I can make phone call too.
Maybe dtmfdial is a solution too, but I don't know how to configure it yet.

any other idea, who have make phone call using modem on Linux before? Please
let me know.

Thank you all. ;)

Thang Kieu