Re: libc relocation error

replying to my initial post -

I just subbed for the purposes of finding out about this issue - I'm assuming that if this was widespread, I would've heard a "yeah, it's being worked on" sort of reply.

Given that - can anyone recommend even a place to start from as far as this problem goes? It seems that the linking to glibc has gone awry either on my side or (less likely), on the etch side, is there a glibc package I can use to fix the problem?

thanks,
-lev