Re: Can you point me to a Yellow Dog group plz...
- From: blues <bluesbravo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 03:31:06 -0000
On Sep 5, 9:30 pm, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 09/05/07 20:37, blues wrote:
I am now trying to get my IMac up and running with Yellow Dog 4.1, and
I am stuck pretty soon into the game....I have several computers in
this room, and all of them can get online no problem...except this
IMac...the ethernet cable is plugged in, and I see eth0 in my network
configuration window....and the status says ok....what can I do next?
Google is your friend.
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day.
Hit him with a fish, and he goes away for good!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQU...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok....I have a router in my room, and my YD IMac is online and
up2date, and I have an old 733Mhz running Knoppix Live connected to
the router also...now I am going to take some time to read my books
and take your suggestions from earlier in this post...thank you all
for your help and patience....
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Synaptic cannot find Release.gpg files
- Next by Date: Re: Thinking about devoting a serious part of my life to linux...
- Previous by thread: Re: Can you point me to a Yellow Dog group plz...
- Next by thread: KDSETKEYCODE: No Such Device. Cannot Set scancode xx to keycode xxx.