Re: Can you point me to a Yellow Dog group plz...

On Sep 5, 9:30 pm, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok....I have a router in my room, and my YD IMac is online and
up2date, and I have an old 733Mhz running Knoppix Live connected to
the router also...now I am going to take some time to read my books
and take your suggestions from earlier in this post...thank you all
for your help and patience....

  • Re: Can you point me to a Yellow Dog group plz...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: adding 192.x with static IP
    ... online for the manual, which gave the address as "routerlogin.net" or ... Good thing to have local network. ... The very problem may be the address of the router. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • What would *really* help you (was Re: Thinking about ...)