Re: Can you point me to a Yellow Dog group plz...

On Sep 5, 9:30 pm, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok....I have a router in my room, and my YD IMac is online and
up2date, and I have an old 733Mhz running Knoppix Live connected to
the router also...now I am going to take some time to read my books
and take your suggestions from earlier in this post...thank you all
for your help and patience....