Re: Can you point me to a Yellow Dog group plz...

On Sep 5, 9:30 pm, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 09/05/07 20:37, blues wrote:

I am now trying to get my IMac up and running with Yellow Dog 4.1, and
I am stuck pretty soon into the game....I have several computers in
this room, and all of them can get online no problem...except this
IMac...the ethernet cable is plugged in, and I see eth0 in my network
configuration window....and the status says ok....what can I do next?

Google is your friend.

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

Ok....I have a router in my room, and my YD IMac is online and
up2date, and I have an old 733Mhz running Knoppix Live connected to
the router I am going to take some time to read my books
and take your suggestions from earlier in this post...thank you all
for your help and patience....