Etch + KDE + Compiz
- From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:54:36 +0300
I am at the moment experimenting with compiz. I managed to get it
working just fine for me on sid+xfce and also on a lenny+kde
installation, but more important I need to get it working on etch+KDE (I
have a younger friend I'm trying to attract ;)
Everything works except the window decorations. And on my first try
those also did work, but not immediately. They suddenly appeared aprox.
1 min. after running 'compiz --replace &', but not again.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Vituperation(s) [WAS] Re: Etch + USB Modem -- Supported?
- Next by Date: Re: Please comment on a debian-offtopic list
- Previous by thread: Any Software for Export Video to the TV With my Nvidia card?
- Next by thread: logrotate: Logs in all subdirs of wildcard