Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 01:06:06PM -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

As I said, I'm going to try using the direct CUPS I/F tonight
when I go over there. At present, I'm about 15 miles from
the computer, so it's problematic to try stuff out :-)

Have you considered a dial-up modem and setting up mgetty with auto-ppp?
Then you can dial-in to get a CLI or ppp in and do ssh -X and run her X
apps.

Doug.

  • Re: Is zeitgeist safe?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: testing-dedicated ML? ( was Re: End of hypocrisy ? )
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: That aint gonna fly
    ... I have a book here that insists on changing all uses in earlier generations of Rexroth, Recksrodt, Rexroad or Rexrode to all Rexrode for convenience of how the author spelled the name. ... The Earth has an equatorial bulge of 42.72 km (26.5 miles) due to its rotation: its diameter measured across the equatorial plane is 42.72 km more than that measured between the poles. ... standing practice of standardization of given names that I am in turn ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Cantenna and satellite network link
    ... spread-spectrum technology, where 1 Watt transmitter power is permitted when spread spectrum is being used. ... 2 miles should be no problem. ... radio-frequency data link technology to find the system I have described above. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dictionary of National Biography online index
    ... If you're suggesting perhaps that San Francisco is 60 miles from Santa Cruz, then you must be driving that in a straight line. ... that has ODNB access and does not require you to be a local resident - ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)