Re: mdadm, partitioned array

On Oct 9, 2007, at 6:32 PM, martin f krafft wrote:
LVM is fine. I don't see a reason not to use it.

Although I've seen more people (including myself) shoot themselves in the foot with lvreduce than with any other utility. After I did it I immediately realized it was my own fault, but I still felt kind of like this:
http://xkcd.com/293/

    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Will Johnson denied acknowledgement? My Foot
    ... Subject: Will Johnson denied acknowledgement? ... My Foot ... after being told I SHOULD cite him in a particular manner: ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Will Johnson denied acknowledgement? My Foot
    ... Subject: Will Johnson denied acknowledgement? ... My Foot ... To unsubscribe from the list, ... with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Only in America! ? (was ... Re: sudo and UNIXes
    ... If you wake up in the middle of the night, see a stranger searching your ... if you shoot a couple of teenagers just because they ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [LH] Re: Video of OCC from near front row
    ... also a clip of Darcey flying down which went out of shoot on the BBC. ... and an account of the spirit of the flame ballet dancer I like the ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)