Re: dhelp issue

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 19:08:03 -0500, Michael D. Norwick wrote:
and

'Ignoring nonregistered document qt3-doc'

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 florian kulzer wrote:

I am not 100% sure about this one, but it seems harmless to me. Which
package is being configured when that message comes up?

It came up during an upgrade of the above package.

Thank You,

michael

ps: didn't realize I was on Lenny already.

  • Fwd: webpages: web page for "volatile" needs to be updated for Lenny
    ... I submitted this as a bug report, but as I didn't know what package to submit it against, I doubt it will be seen. ... So I'm forwarding it to "debian-users" in hopes that it will reach the right people there... ... The web page at http://www.debian.org/volatile/ mentions Sarge and Etch, but not Lenny. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Lenny: Anacron job cron.daily error "awk" command not found????
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: "X includes" missing
    ... The debian way is to have include files in a package ... installing the package "xorg-dev" and its dependencies ... pkg-config here (system is debian lenny just recently upgraded from sarge ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: need help making shell script use two CPUs/cores
    ... will fix all of my "problems" WRT Imagemagick. ... optimizing or fixing the Lenny i386 Imagemagick package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Question for the group
    ... longer post here. ... Kind regards, Michael ... valuable for the list to lose you, as well as all the other scholars ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)