Re: Query about Iceape, Iceweasel

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 09:34:47PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 08:13:54AM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 09:51:21PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
Miles Bader wrote:
I expect that google is somewhat chary about adding more buttons to
their UI (look how long it took them to add a "delete" button!),
especially one as potentially confusing as reply-to-list-only. The
current reply-to-all is much safer.

Which is the exact reason why reply-to-list has been an open bug for =
TB!
for going on 4-5 years now. They don't want to add another button and ca=
n't
agree on what the default behavior should be or if they should have a dro=
pdown
menu like 1/2 the other buttons. *sigh*

I started a small mailing list for some old buddies and I to use as we
plan our camping trip for next year. Its something we do every 4 years
or so and it generates all kinds of mail in the process. I thought a
list would be a great way to manage that stuff.

Yep, same for me

what were you using?

And because of that I opted for the "groups" feature of one big free
mail provider. It comes will all the "bells and whistles", like subject
tagging and reply-to munging. Yuck!

I thought of that, but it was just so easy to set-up and I even ended
up just manually signing up my friends (minimalist here, just a flat
text list of the subscribers). I've also avoided reply-to munging, but
I may just do it so I can stop reposting stuff to the list.