Re: How to set up cups-pdf as default printer?
- From: Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:05:35 -0700
On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:18:18AM -0300, Gabriel Parrondo wrote:
El mié, 24-10-2007 a las 11:33 +0200, Avi Rozen escribió:...
Amit Uttamchandani wrote:
...There are no man pages for cups-pdf either. I am not too familiar with cups so I apologize if this question is quite trivial.
You need to add a new printer and then select the cups-pdf device.
Try this for more info:
zcat /usr/share/doc/cups-pdf/README.gz | less
and Amit, one really helpful command in these situations:
dpkg -L cups-pdf
will list all the files installed by that package which will quickly
get you pointed to the right files.
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: searching Front end for GNU RCS
- Next by Date: Re: getting scim to work on KDE
- Previous by thread: Re: How to set up cups-pdf as default printer?
- Next by thread: MACBook + USB-UMTS