xkb settings messed up, seems to be two keyboards installed
- From: Micha Feigin <michf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:57:20 +0200
I have two keymaps that I used to switch between with xkb alt_shift_toggle. At
some point it stopped working. xfce xkb applet shows that the keyboard is
switching but it doesn't do anything, sometimes it decides to start switching
between US and en_US instead of IL. setxkbmap does change the keyboard.
I tried fbxkb which gives the error:
xkb group #0 is already defined
kbd group numbering is not continous
run 'xlsatoms | grep pc' to know what hapends
and running that gives:
# xlsatoms | grep pc
keyboard setup in xorg.conf
Identifier "Generic Keyboard"
Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
Option "XkbModel" "pc104"
Option "XkbLayout" "us,il"
Option "XkbVariant" ",lyx"
Option "XkbOptions" "grp:alt_shift_toggle"
# Option "XkbOptions" "grp:alt_shift_toggle"
# Option "XkbOptions" "grp:lwin_toggle"
I can't find anything in .xsession-errors or /var/log/Xorg.0.log
any ideas what is going on here?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: how to controll 2 internet connection
- Next by Date: Re: OT: laser printer: HL-5250DN or another one?
- Previous by thread: Can't Remove Files
- Next by thread: Re: xkb settings messed up, seems to be two keyboards installed