Re: RFH: rt2400 -- RT2400 wireless network drivers

I wrote:
There is no-one on the Ralink driver packaging team who owns any rt2400
hardware. There are no new cards with this chipset in them, and I have
been unable to buy a second-hand card.

The "legacy" rt2x00 drivers are nearly dead upstream. Unless someone
can offer to provide us with such a card, or to test pre-release
packages against it, we cannot support this driver in any meaningful
way.

Popcon shows 46 installations of the rt2400 driver, so I suspect at
least one rt2400 user is subscribed to this list. Please can one of you
offer to test new packages?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings