Re: RE : going from etch to unstable (sid)
- From: Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:34:14 +0100
On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 22:52:43 +0000, Bogdan Marian wrote:
You can just change all the occurances of the word
"etch" for "sid" in your /etc/apt/sources.list .
Then run "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade".
There must be another - more proper way - to do this
with "apt-get dist-upgrade" but I've never used it.
See man 8 apt-get for details.
I did just that. However, it lists some packages that are being kept
back...is that ok?
Did you use "upgrade" or "dist-upgrade"?
Regards, | http://users.icfo.es/Florian.Kulzer
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: CUPS: Shared printers not shown
- Next by Date: Re: Tool to configure sound
- Previous by thread: Re: RE : going from etch to unstable (sid)
- Next by thread: Re: going from etch to unstable (sid)