Charging iPod / Listening to music
- From: "Mathieu Malaterre" <mathieu.malaterre@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:01:53 +0100
When I plug my iPod using the USB cable I get the 'Do not
disconnect' screen on the ipod. It's great because I can see the ipod
is charging. But to listen to music I do not understand what I need to
do. I tried:
$ eject /dev/sda
-> return an error
Then I tried :
$ sudo rmmod usb_storage
It works, I can listen to music again, but even if the cable is
pluged it does not seems to be charging...
and doing a 'modprobe usb_storage' leads me to the 'do not
disconnect' screen back again.
Using: debian stable, dmesg returns:
scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access Apple iPod 1.62 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
Thanks for suggestion,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: gnome screensavers - can I get more?
- Next by Date: Re: When I try to save html pages, nothing happens
- Previous by thread: MIMEDefang Logging Question
- Next by thread: Re: Charging iPod / Listening to music