Re: Charging iPod / Listening to music
- From: Davide Mancusi <arekfu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 01:15:46 +0100
Richard Lyons ha scritto:
its not possible to listen and charge an ipod on any platform with theWhen I plug my iPod using the USB cable I get the 'Do not
disconnect' screen on the ipod. It's great because I can see the ipod
is charging. But to listen to music I do not understand what I need to
do. I tried:
"ipod firmware". I went through this many years ago. Maybe look at
In fact, this may be another advantage of the samsung. You cannot
listen via the headphones when the USB is connected, but since you have
complete access to the filesystem while it is charging, I assume you
could listen via the computer. If I get sound working on the laptop, I
You can actually do the same thing with an iPod using Amarok; it works for me. Oh, and my disconnection sequence is
$ umount /mnt/ipod && kdeeject /dev/ipod
where /dev/ipod is a udev-created symlink to the relevant iPod device.
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Charging iPod / Listening to music
- Next by Date: Re: creative zen management with command-line interface
- Previous by thread: Re: Charging iPod / Listening to music
- Next by thread: Re: Charging iPod / Listening to music