Re: how to reinstall?
- From: Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:19:28 -0700
On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 11:22:17PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 02:29:29PM -0400, Kevin Mark wrote:
- do 'dpkg --set-selections < mypackages' for setting packages
- do 'aptitude dselect-upgrade' to install all packages
I always just run 'aptitude install' for this. Where is the
'dselect-upgrade' action documented? A quick search through the man page
and the README didn't provide anything related.
its documented in apt-get. I don't know if it is in aptitude or not.
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: risks of using net apps as a user in wheel or adm?
- Next by Date: Re: resolv.conf question (???)
- Previous by thread: Re: how to reinstall?
- Next by thread: Re: how to reinstall?