Could not adjust time

Hi,

I press the right button of the mouse to the clock time on the panel,
but there is not adjust time to change the time. What is missing ...

Thank you.

Jim

  • Re: Could not adjust time
    ... I press the right button of the mouse to the clock time on the panel, ... but there is not adjust time to change the time. ... the system time. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Could not adjust time
    ... I press the right button of the mouse to the clock time on the panel, ... but there is not adjust time to change the time. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Could not adjust time
    ... I press the right button of the mouse to the clock time on the panel, ... but there is not adjust time to change the time. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Could not adjust time
    ... I press the right button of the mouse to the clock time on the panel, ... but there is not adjust time to change the time. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Graphics 1920x1440, monitor 1680x1050, nv 1280x1024.