Re: Apache2 Dying

On 07/11/2007, Raquel <raquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I give up. I've spent all day, and part of yesterday, googling and
haven't been able to fix a thing.

Are you able to run memtest86+ on the box, every time I have had weird
problems with daemons dying it has been due to flaky ram.

Might be worth ruling out.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.

  • Re: Apache2 Dying
    ... and haven't been able to fix a thing. ... Are you able to run memtest86+ on the box, ... weird problems with daemons dying it has been due to flaky ram. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Apache2 Dying
    ... weird problems with daemons dying it has been due to flaky ram. ... memtest86+ on the machine right now and, so far, everything's okay. ... Etch install on a brand new server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Apache2 Dying
    ... and haven't been able to fix a thing. ... Are you able to run memtest86+ on the box, ... weird problems with daemons dying it has been due to flaky ram. ... And reboot into memtest and then be prepared to wait... ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: is this =?UTF-8?Q?sensible=3F?=
    ... Then, when I do some action which breaks something, I can fix it by hand, using my own choices, assisted with the preview of the actions that I use like a summary of the actions to do/stuff to fix. ... I know that it probably needs more time than simply asking to softwares to guess what you want, but I am a programmer, and I know that a program can never guess what I have in mind, which solution I will prefer. ... Especially since I do behave differently regarding computer choices than most people. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: My first message... more of a mad mans rant...
    ... really care to wish that on the developers. ... to NEVER break policy that states critical bugs either mean the package is removed, or fixed, BEFORE release. ... If that means waiting 2 months to fix something that's busted... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)