Re: video capture with KWorld DVD Maker USB 2.0

On 11/12/2007 03:34 PM, Russ Cook wrote:
Is anyone successfully using the KWorld USB product under Linux? If
so, can you offer me some help or tips for getting mine to work?

I have zero experience with this hardware, but this thread from the
linux-video list looks semi-promising - the linux-video list may be a
better place to seek help, as well:

http://marc.info/?t=115667085300002&r=1&w=2

--
Michael

  • Re: Questions about new hardware & Debian (or Linux in general)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Retrieve hardware and modules info..
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: install lenny on Dell
    ... It probably depends on the hardware. ... After you burn a couple hundred DVD's, any laser will start getting flaky and eventually die. ... The *only* variety that consistently gave me trouble were the double-layer DVD's. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: USB mouse on Latitude D430
    ... I don't think it's hardware, because I was just using 2 different external HDDs & 2 different USB drives just fine in the same USB ports.... ... "The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back." ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: sudden wireless problem (Solved)