- From: Jeff Grossman <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:18:49 -0800
I get the following error messages whenever I update or install a program with aptitude:
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
LANGUAGE = "en_US",
LC_ALL = "en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8",
LANG = "en_US"
are supported and installed on your system.
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
How would I go about fixing this problem?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Obsolete Packages
- Next by Date: Re: 64 bits or 32 bits? How to define?
- Previous by thread: Obsolete Packages
- Next by thread: Re: Locale Problem