Re: Squid with Dansguardian problem.

If I redirect to squid(3128),i have not a problem but if I try redirect to
dansguardian(8080),The squid error page(The requested URL coult not be
retrieved) print on web browser.
If i try manually configure proxy server on web browser(connection setting)
to dansguardian(8080),it works.

it works like below:

$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $INTIF -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128

but not works like below:

$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $INTIF -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 8080