Broadcom 43xx Wireless Network Adapter
- From: Scarletdown <gsutton9503@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:32:52 -0800
I've been futiley attempting to get the onboard wireless working on my
laptop, and recently went through some instructions in a post over at
linuxquestions.org. Despite going through the instructions step by
step, wireless still does not work, with either the onboard wireless
controller or the PCMCIA one I have for experimenting with. The on board
(eth1) shows in lspci as:
05:02.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One
54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)
The other one (eth2) is:
06:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g
Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)
ndiswrapper -l shows:
Installed ndis drivers:
wmp54gs driver present, hardware present
lo no wireless extensions.
eth0 no wireless extensions.
I'm running the AMD-64 flavor of Debian, Kernel 2.6.22-3-amd64
Any ideas on where I may have erred here? Like I said, I'm certain I
followed the above instructions step by step.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Text on printed pages truncated
- Next by Date: Re: Broadcom 43xx Wireless Network Adapter
- Previous by thread: how to find the why linux crash if it crashed?
- Next by thread: Re: Broadcom 43xx Wireless Network Adapter